Home Products Light blue pajamas set

Light blue pajamas set

Product Type: Night ShortsMaterial: 100%CottonFeature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick DryColour: Customized ColourSize: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)MOQ: 200pcPayment: 30% Advanc...

Origin: Bangladesh
Category: Clothing Accessory / Spun yarn
Price: 6 USD / Bales
MOQ: 200 Bales
Sample: Yes
Contact Information
Contact Now

Mr. Salim Reza

MD, GG Exports Group

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Product Specification

Color Blue
Feature Brethable, soft
Technic Plain dyed

Product Description

Product Type: Night Shorts

Material: 100%Cotton

Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry

Colour: Customized Colour

Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)

MOQ: 200pc

Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight

Shipping time: 25-30Days after advance payment paid

Supply Type: OEM Service

Product Image