Home Products Shirt Type Dotted Pajamas Shorts

Shirt Type Dotted Pajamas Shorts

Product Type: Night ShortsMaterial: 100%CottonFeature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick DryColour: Customized ColourSize: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)MOQ: 200pcPayment: 30% Advanc...

Origin: Bangladesh
Category: Home Textiles / Livingroom Furnishing
Price: 6 USD /
MOQ: 200
Sample: Yes
Contact Information
Contact Now

Mr. Salim Reza

MD, GG Exports Group

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Product Specification

Color sky blue
Feature brethable and comfortable
Technic printed

Product Description

Product Type: Night Shorts
Material: 100%Cotton
Feature: Brethable,Plus Size,Quick Dry
Colour: Customized Colour
Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)
MOQ: 200pc
Payment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight
Shipping time: 25-30Days after advance payment paid
Supply Type:  OEM Service

Product Image